We are looking for only the best and the brightest which is our belief that rarely ever meant graduating with a 4.0. You know who you are, and we want you to join our team. Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are searching for a mid-level mechanical engineer with an expertise in robotics and machine design. We’re looking for someone with a specialty in mechatronics who has the ability to design novel mechanisms and subsequently prototype quickly to learn about the nature of these devices and processes. Considering we are a young company that is growing, this is your opportunity to ascend rapidly and have a tremendous impact.
What we need you to know:
- C++, Product Development, Embedded Systems, C, Prototyping, Sensor Fusion, Spi, Uart, Microprocessors, I2C
- Machine design
- Knowledge of sensor selection, design, and usage (e.g. sensor fusion)
- BS or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering (MSME preferred)
- Familiar with system integration, microprocessor, signal processing and various communication peripherals (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART)
- Hands-on prototyping and hardware debugging, including fine-pitch soldering and rework, use of oscilloscopes and logic analyzers
- Extensive knowledge in embedded software development (C, C++)
What we need you to do:
- Development / Prototyping
- Testing / Learning how these new systems behave
- Implementing your work in our beta device
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced startup environment